Support the Trust
Merthyr Tydfil Community Trust could do much more with your help.
At the moment the Trust’s income mainly derives from the investment of its £12,000 assets. These modest assets and the current economic climate mean that the Trust’s cannot help many local community groups, even though people in Merthyr Tydfil need help as much as ever.
Generous donors make a big difference
The Trust has been generously helped by an annual donation of £1,000 a year for the last five years by Tydfil Square Shopping Centre. Their donation has made a valuable contribution to the Trust and means it can help more people in Merthyr.
Your donations would help us to do even more. The Trust has no administrative costs so every penny goes to help people in one of Britain’s most disadvantaged communities.
Make a donation
Business and individual donations are most welcome.
All donations will be invested and the proceeds used for the benefit of the people of Merthyr Tydfil. The names of donors will, if you wish, be acknowledged on the Trust website. You can:
- Making a one-off donation
- Making a regular donation
- Leaving a legacy to the Trust
How to make a donation:
- By cheque made payable to Merthyr Tydfil Settlement Trust and sent to The Secretary, Merthyr Tydfil Settlement Trust, c/o VAMT, 89-90 Pontmorlais, High Street, Merthyr Tydfil. CF47 8UH.
- By online donation via MyDonate secure web site [click here to donate…] .